Sunday, August 18, 2019

What the ƒuck are you doing, pedophile ?

WAKE UP durante.john.evolve1@blogger.com!

Do you really think it was some kind of joke or that you can ignore me?

I can see what you are doing, pedo.

Stop SHOPPING and fucking around, your time is almost over.
Yea, I know what you were doing on Saturday. I am observing you.

Btw. nice car you have got there.. I wonder how it will look with big
'PEDOPHILE' stickers..


Because you think you are smarter and can disregard me, I am posting the 4
videos I recorded with you masturbating to kids right now. I will upload the
videos I acquired along with some of your details to the online forum. I am
sure they will love to see you in action, and you will soon discover what we
do with pedophiles like you.

If you do not fund this bitcoin address with 5.000 USD by next Friday, i
will contact your relatives and everybody on your contact lists and show
them your pedophilia recordings.


The bitcoin price changed since I last contacted you, here are the new
transfer details:

=====================================
Send:

0.49158972 BTC

to this Bitcoin address:

3CEmstv7VwGNTUtKXwjLWMYPACt4D3916s

=====================================

There are many places you can buy bitcoin like Bitstamp, Coinbase, Kraken
etc. Register, validate your account, buy 0.49158972 BTC and send to my
address - 3CEmstv7VwGNTUtKXwjLWMYPACt4D3916s - copy it and paste.

5.000 USD - 0.49158972 BTC.

If you want to save yourself - better act fast, because right now you are
FUCKED. We will not leave you alone, and there are many people on the groups
that will make your life feel really bad, you fucking pedophile.


N1ghTm4r3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home